Versatile Australian Shepherds
You did not wake up today to be mediocre.
WTCH AKC GCH / ASCA CH / UKC BIS CH CoolmoorPoinset ShardsofNarsil CD OFTDds DNA-VP RN
Owners: Renee Watson & Amy Burnette
Breeders: Amy Burnette and Christina Couture
October 15, 2007 - September 16, 2014
Color: Blue Merle (Red Factored) OFA: Hips-Good, Elbows-Normal
Dentition: Complete/Scissors Eyes: Cleared Yearly
Genetic Testing: MDR1 - n/n HSF-4 - n/HC
Blade is a loving companion and extremely biddable in all aspects of training. He's a joy to live with and lives life to the fullest.
- Completely owner handled to his AKC Championship and Grand Championship
- UKC Champion in only one weekend - 6 Best of Breed wins, 1 Group Three, 1 Group Two, 2 Reserve Best In Show, and 2 Best In Show wins
- ASCA Champion at 17 months of age
- Completed his WTCH in three weekends of trialing
- 2010-2011 Merit List, #13 Started Cattle with only one weekend of trialing
- Completed his ASCA CD in one weekend, with scores all over 190
- Earned both his AKC and ASCA Novice Rally titles
Tragically Blade was taken from us way too early, due to hemangiosarcoma.